Golden Goose of style to a new level

An evergreen design and iconic details have always featured on our Superstar sneakers, available in their classic version and with innovative finishes for the new seasons. We take our idea Golden Goose of style to a new level with our sneakers. I have worn these shoes in both summer and winter now and love them for BOTH.

Lace-up closure in grey. If you’re in between sizes like a 6.5 or 7.5, I would size down especially if you plan on wearing them with thin or no socks. Lucky by name, lucky by nature. Round toe. Textured rubber midsole in off-white. Colorfully destroyed Golden Goose Ball Star sneakers and vintage-inspired running shoes, including their signature Francy high-tops, complement perfectly beaten-up leather cowboy boots.

There’s just something about them. maybe it’s because I am a star lover, but I mean what girl doesn’t love shoes? They always fit. Ball Star sneakers with fuchsia star and sky blue heel tab. Basketball heritage is a recurring theme in our collections, manifesting itself through retro and varsity style sneakers.

Super-Star sneakers with glittery star and shearling inserts. Exclusive finishes and combinations of innovative materials update our Super-Stars, rendering them truly unique. This iconic style comes in a feminine version with a glittery GGDB star that contrasts with the warm texture of the shearling. Positioned on the inside of the shoes and around the logo, it makes the style ideal for the winter months.

Perforated detailing at sides. Gold-tone logo stamp and signature crinkled leather star applique in silver-tone at outer side. Logo printed in white at khaki buffed leather heel tab. Camouflage Slide sneakers with glittery insert. An American vibe for this clear tribute to the skateboarding world. The Slides stand out with their glam touch, thanks to exclusive finishings and colourways: our skateboarding rendering of streetwear and metropolitan style.

As with nearly all of my shoe purchases, my attraction first began with the overall design. As previously mentioned, Golden Goose is a brand I have admired many times in the past, but always changed my mind at the last minute. The main reason for my flip flop attitude is down to its most unique feature – the distressing.

Textile logo flag in black and white at tongue. Padded collar. Handcrafted low-top grained leather sneakers in white and red. Smudging, distressing, and perforated detailing throughout. Slide sneakers in suede with silver star. The maximum Golden Goose reference to the world of skateboarding, these shoes with an American vibe and a touch of glamour translate into a metropolitan streetwear style.